Passes may be reserved & are available to anyone with a valid library card in the Merrimack Valley Consortium. Please note the library hours to obtain your pass.
Passes may be picked up whenever the library is open:
Monday & Wednesday (1-7pm)
Tuesday & Friday (1-5pm)
The Peabody Essex Museum (PEM)
- Pass admits a maximum of two adult visitors at a reduced fee of $12 pp on any day the Museum is open, including certain holiday Mondays.
- If the date you wish to visit the PEM is already reserved, please contact the Library to inquire about additional passes.
- Children under 16 are admitted free.
- Library Pass holders must pay an additional fee of $6 per person if they wish to visit YinYu Tang, the Chinese House.
- Special ticketed exhibitions may also require a separate fee.
- Patrons using a Library Pass are not entitled to any other member benefits such as discounts in the Museum Shop or Atrium Café.
- Visit www.pem.org for the most up to date information on exhibitions and programs.