Check with individual museum
CAPE ANN MUSEUM
Tuesday through Saturday, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Sunday, 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
January is free to all Cape Ann Residents
Cape Ann residents, seniors and students: $10.00
Museum members and youth (18 and under): FREE
This pass needs to be returned to the library
MUSEUM OF FINE ARTS BOSTON
Each pass admits 2 people at the General Admission price of $10.
How to use pass:
– Reserve pass through library online reservation site, nothing is pick up at the library
– Timed museum entry via online reservation Visit mfa.org/tickets
– Select a day and click “Tickets.” The next page will have a box labeled “Promo Code” in the upper-right corner. Enter the promo code into the box and click “Submit” to apply the discount.
– Select an entry time and the number of tickets you would like, then click “Add to cart.”
– You will be asked to create an account before checking out.
printed passes are accepted
The Peabody Essex Museum (PEM)
- Visit www.pem.org/tickets to enter your unique promo code below LIB228786 and then select discounted admission tickets
- No paper passes will be sent.
- Call the reservation line for assistance 978-542-1511
- Visit www.pem.org for the most up to date information on exhibitions and programs.
- Museum hours Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Monday
MUSEUM OF SCIENCE
A timed ticket is required for all visitors except Museum members. Purchase online anytime or call 617-723-2500 daily, 9:00 am — 5:00 pm. You’ll then receive a confirmation email including your QR code to be scanned at the Exhibit Halls entrance for contactless admission..
Your Library pass can only be used on the date printed on the pass.
Please bring both your library pass confirmation (printed or displayed on a phone) and your email confirmation from the Museum when you visit. Show both confirmations at the gate to enter. You do not need to stop at the Box Office.
If you are unable to show your Library confirmation on a phone, you may print out a copy using the link in the confirmation email or request a paper copy from the library.
Buy your tickets ahead of time and redeem them on your mobile device or come to the library and pick up a discounted coupon. Either way you must reserve a time
All guests enter at designated times, and stay as long as they’d like. The last entry time is one hour before closing.
Pick up your library coupon at the library.
Remember to check library times for pick up prior to visit!
|Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, 10am-4pm Sunday 12-4pm|
|Each Library pass admits 2 people for FREE.
Timed tickets are not required, but you may reserve your timed entry online and choose “library pass” as your admission rate.
This is a single-use, dated, paper pass that is not returned to the Library.
Optional party/family group visiting the museum to pay a $5.00 recovery fee.
ZOO NEW ENGLAND
|Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
|Enter LIBRARYPASS for promo code OR pick up ticket at the library
Museum will be open 7 days a week with two separate admission timeslots, 9am–12pm and 1:30–4:30pm. Online reservations are required.
|Instructions for Library Patrons using Library Membership Discount Coupons
Click on “Half Price Library Timed Ticket ” to book
The date on the Library Discount Coupon must match the date of the patron’s visit.
Patron can present these digitally on a hand held device or as a paper print out.
Patrons with questions about the online ordering system should contact Orders@BostonChildrensMuseum.org