Passes may be reserved & are available to anyone with a valid library card in the Merrimack Valley Consortium. Please note the library hours to obtain your pass.
Passes may be picked up whenever the library is open:
Monday & Wednesday (1-7pm)
Tuesday & Friday (1-5pm)
Saturday (10am-12noon) Closed Saturdays July & August
The Peabody Essex Museum (PEM)
- Pass admits a maximum of two adult visitors at a reduced fee of $12 pp on any day the Museum is open Closed Mondays except for holidays
- If the date you wish to visit the PEM is already reserved, please contact the Library to inquire about additional passes.
- Children under 16 are admitted free.
- Library Pass holders must pay an additional fee of $6 per person if they wish to visit YinYu Tang, the Chinese House.
- Special ticketed exhibitions may also require a separate fee.
- Patrons using a Library Pass are not entitled to any other member benefits such as discounts in the Museum Shop or Atrium Café.
- Visit www.pem.org for the most up to date information on exhibitions and programs.
ZOO NEW ENGLAND
Reduced price admission to Zoo New England for up to 6 (six) guests
Adults $9.00 per person
Children $6.00 per child ages 2-12, children under 2 free
Remember to get the tickets when the library is open
Thank you to the Friends of the TOHP Burnham Library for sponsoring these tickets