Passes may be reserved & are available to anyone with a valid library card in the Merrimack Valley Consortium. Please note the library hours to obtain your pass.
If you are having trouble online please call 978-768-7410
Passes may be picked up whenever the library is open:
Monday & Wednesday (1-7pm)
Tuesday & Friday (1-5pm)
Saturday (10am-12noon) Closed Saturdays July & August
CAPE ANN MUSEUM
Cape Ann Museum Website CLOSED MONDAYS Free admission with pass http://www.capeannmuseum.org/
Tuesday through Saturday, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Sunday, 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Cape Ann residents, seniors and students: $10.00
Museum members and youth (18 and under): FREE
This pass needs to be returned to the library
The Peabody Essex Museum (PEM)
- Pass admits a maximum of two adult visitors at a reduced fee of $12 pp on any day the Museum is open Closed Mondays except for holidays
- If the date you wish to visit the PEM is already reserved, please contact the Library to inquire about additional passes.
- Children under 16 are admitted free.
- Library Pass holders must pay an additional fee of $6 per person if they wish to visit YinYu Tang, the Chinese House.
- Special ticketed exhibitions may also require a separate fee.
- Patrons using a Library Pass are not entitled to any other member benefits such as discounts in the Museum Shop or Atrium Café.
- Visit www.pem.org for the most up to date information on exhibitions and programs.
ZOO NEW ENGLAND
Reduced price admission to Zoo New England for up to 6 (six) guests
Adults $9.00 per person
Children $6.00 per child ages 2-12, children under 2 free
Remember to get the tickets when the library is open
Thank you to the Friends of the TOHP Burnham Library for sponsoring these tickets
MA PARK PASS DCR
New New for Summer/ Pass must be returned the following day
Mass Department of Conservation & Recreation CAR PASS info
Park free at over 50 facilities in the MA State Park system that charges a day use parking fee. Pass does not guarantee a parking space but allows you to park free.
Hang tag directly on your rearview mirror